- 1/2 cup green boiled peas
- 2 cups methi chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 1/2 cups soaked and cooked rice
1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
1 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the thinly sliced onions and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and saute on a sim flame for 20 to 30 seconds
- Add the green peas and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Now add the methi chopped, 2tsp water and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and salt and mix properly and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot