- 2 bread slices
- Chaat masala
- Spread butter on all the bread slices. Cover the whole surface with the butter. Cut edges of the bread.
- Top half of the slices with grated cheese. Chaat masala powder and black pepper on the grated cheese in each slice.
- Cover the cheese topped slices with the remaining buttered slices and spread butter on the top of the slices.
- In a pre-heated grill, place the sandwich carefully with the buttered side facing down, making sure your hands don’t touch the grill. Now spread butter on the top side which is facing you.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes till the sandwiches are crisp and golden.
- Serve it with tomato ketch up.