- 400 gms (14 oz.) canned mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Chop the mushrooms.
- Keep aside the liquid from the can.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add onion and garlic in it.
- Add the flour and fry the ingredients for little while.
- Add the mushrooms, milk, green chilli and 1 cup of the mushroom liquid and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 1/2 cup green boiled peas
- 2 cups methi chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 1/2 cups soaked and cooked rice
1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
1 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the thinly sliced onions and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and saute on a sim flame for 20 to 30 seconds
- Add the green peas and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Now add the methi chopped, 2tsp water and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and salt and mix properly and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot
- 2 bread slices
- Chaat masala
- Spread butter on all the bread slices. Cover the whole surface with the butter. Cut edges of the bread.
- Top half of the slices with grated cheese. Chaat masala powder and black pepper on the grated cheese in each slice.
- Cover the cheese topped slices with the remaining buttered slices and spread butter on the top of the slices.
- In a pre-heated grill, place the sandwich carefully with the buttered side facing down, making sure your hands don’t touch the grill. Now spread butter on the top side which is facing you.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes till the sandwiches are crisp and golden.
- Serve it with tomato ketch up.